Alumni & Friends


Updating Contact Information
Help us keep in touch with you. Please notify the Office of Alumni Relations of any changes in your home or business contact information.

Academic Records:

Replacement Diplomas
If you lost your diploma from UMass Lowell or one of our predecessor institutions, you can order a replacement for a fee of $25. All replacements are University of Massachusetts Lowell diplomas. We do not have replacements from our former institutions. The process will take approximately 4–6 weeks. For more information, call the Office of the Provost at 978-934-2635.

Replacement Diploma request form (pdf)

The Registrar’s Office  provides official copies of your transcripts. Requests must be made in writing and include dates of attendance, student identification or social security number, your name as a student and full address where you would like the transcript(s) sent. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To order an official free transcript, mail your request to UMass Lowell, Office of the Registrar, Dugan Hall, 883 Broadway Street, Room 104, Lowell, MA 01854. For more information, call 978-934-2550.

facebook youtube twitter linkedin pinterest


University Advancement - Charles J. Hoff Alumni Scholarship Center - 1 Perkins St., Lowell, MA 01854 - 978-934-2223 – Contact Us

UMass Online | UMass Club | UMass System

This is an Official Page/Publication of the University of Massachusetts Lowell

Tap into the Power of NetworkUMass!