Alumni & Friends
Research Day and Networking Reception for College of Health Sciences
Please join Dean Shortie McKinney and the College of Health Sciences faculty, researchers, staff and graduate students for this event featuring:
Represented schools and departments include: The College of Health Sciences, the School of Nursing, and the Departments of Physical Therapy, Clinical Laboratory and Nutritional Sciences, Community Health and Sustainability and Work Environment.
- Research, scholarship and innovative teaching and learning poster displays.
- Research Centers showcasing their work.
- Tours of the Health and Social Sciences Building, which houses the School of Nursing, and of our state-of-the art classrooms and nursing laboratories.
- News about our new College of Health Sciences programs to begin in fall 2014.
- Master’s and Ph.D. programs in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Bachelor’s and master’s of public health programs.
RSVP online by Friday, March 21.
You can also support the College of Health Sciences by making an online gift.
For more information, contact:
Office of University Advancement
College of Health Sciences Research Day and Networking Reception for Alumni, Partners and Friends
Wednesday, March 26
Health and Social Sciences Building
113 Wilder Street